I made 6 chargers for the dinning room and a trivet. Planning to make more trivets, but I tried a totally new method for me.
So for the wood, I was lazy and just bought the wood slices. Michaels has some nice ones and you can usually find an “entire order” coupon. Amazon has them cheap too.
I then used Tagxedo to create the word art, transposed it in Pixlr, and printed on a laser printer. Put the ink side down and then iron it. Makes a nice worn transfer. Then I just sealed with spray on polyurethane.
For the chargers, I just used a stencil for the “D” and then sealed with polyurethane. I really love the way these turned out!